Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Mardi Gras -Laissez le bon temps rouler!

smshmth8690 : 2/13/2018 10:21 am
Happy Fat Tuesday BBI. Anyone have any plans?
yep  
YAJ2112 : 2/13/2018 10:22 am : link
I might go to Bed Bath and Beyond later. If there's time.
voluntarily  
Rocky369 : 2/13/2018 10:24 am : link
???
RE: yep  
smshmth8690 : 2/13/2018 10:25 am : link
In comment 13830819 YAJ2112 said:
Quote:
I might go to Bed Bath and Beyond later. If there's time.


HAHA! Love it!
RE: voluntarily  
YAJ2112 : 2/13/2018 10:25 am : link
In comment 13830827 Rocky369 said:
Quote:
???


What other way to top off a big day?
Bouna Carnivale!! Celebrating with a nice sangwich from  
Victor in CT : 2/13/2018 10:27 am : link
Pisillo's on Nassau Street.
RE: Bouna Carnivale!! Celebrating with a nice sangwich from  
smshmth8690 : 2/13/2018 10:32 am : link
In comment 13830833 Victor in CT said:
Quote:
Pisillo's on Nassau Street.


The menu looks great! I'd go for the Roma, Enjoy!
RE: RE: Bouna Carnivale!! Celebrating with a nice sangwich from  
Victor in CT : 2/13/2018 10:34 am : link
In comment 13830840 smshmth8690 said:
Quote:
In comment 13830833 Victor in CT said:


Quote:


Pisillo's on Nassau Street.



The menu looks great! I'd go for the Roma, Enjoy!


Thanks. They are fantastic. need a partner though. I can't take down a whole one anymore.
RE: RE: RE: Bouna Carnivale!! Celebrating with a nice sangwich from  
smshmth8690 : 2/13/2018 11:11 am : link
In comment 13830845 Victor in CT said:
Quote:
In comment 13830840 smshmth8690 said:


Quote:


In comment 13830833 Victor in CT said:


Quote:


Pisillo's on Nassau Street.



The menu looks great! I'd go for the Roma, Enjoy!



Thanks. They are fantastic. need a partner though. I can't take down a whole one anymore.


It's Mardi Gras, go for it!
Mardi Gras is one of the few things I really miss  
Greg from LI : 2/13/2018 11:12 am : link
from living on the Gulf Coast.
RE: RE: RE: RE: Bouna Carnivale!! Celebrating with a nice sangwich from  
Victor in CT : 2/13/2018 11:14 am : link
In comment 13830915 smshmth8690 said:
Quote:
In comment 13830845 Victor in CT said:


Quote:


In comment 13830840 smshmth8690 said:


Quote:


In comment 13830833 Victor in CT said:


Quote:


Pisillo's on Nassau Street.



The menu looks great! I'd go for the Roma, Enjoy!



Thanks. They are fantastic. need a partner though. I can't take down a whole one anymore.



It's Mardi Gras, go for it!


I've already justified doing just that while reading the menu.
I went to Mardi Gras around 1996.  
Heisenberg : 2/13/2018 11:19 am : link
Fat Tuesday was our 5th(!) day there. I woke up incredbly hungover and treated it with a morning Hurricane. I shuffled over to bourbon street and there was an early morning parade.

It was the Drag Queen parade. A giant guy, like 6'4" with 5 inch heels in a skimpy nurses costume walked by, came up to me, grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek. So, uh, #metoo?

Happy Mardi Gras!
Dammit..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/13/2018 11:22 am : link
Victor. I just read that menu and now I want to take the next flight to NYC!!!
RE: Dammit..  
Victor in CT : 2/13/2018 11:48 am : link
In comment 13830948 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
Victor. I just read that menu and now I want to take the next flight to NYC!!!


well worth the trip Fats. I'll meet you when you do it
Making...  
Phatbrew : 2/13/2018 12:24 pm : link
Some seafood n chicken thigh jambalaya in the Dutch oven!!!
Pisillo  
DCPollaro : 2/13/2018 1:17 pm : link
Is so legit and close to work. Love it
IKO IKO  
I Love Clams Casino : 2/13/2018 1:19 pm : link
un day
RE: Pisillo  
Victor in CT : 2/13/2018 1:27 pm : link
In comment 13831216 DCPollaro said:
Quote:
Is so legit and close to work. Love it


yeah, almost TOO close. I try to limit mysef to once a quarter.
Back to the Corner